Monday, September 19, 2011
I've been in contact with the husky rescue, but I honestly feel as though they are just putting me off to say "no". On Saturday around 6:30am, I get an e-mail stating that they cannot place a dog with us unless Juneau is fixed. Since we were planning on getting her fixed, I e-mailed the lady back right away and said I would call the vet on Monday to set up an appointment. She finally replied to tell me she was busy and would review my application again on Sunday evening and e-mail me first thing Monday morning. Nothing waiting in my inbox as of 9:30am. So I called the vet, set up an appointment for next week, and e-mailed the lady back with the info. Still no response. I'm getting annoyed!

We put up the temporary fence yesterday afternoon. Juneau is not thrilled about it. We might have to add another layer, though. She seems almost desperate enough to try and get over the top. Since it is about 4-ft, I'm sure she could if she really, really wanted to. I'm hoping this might keep the neighbor from feeding her, but after she started yelping at the FedEx guy when he dropped a package off next door, I'm not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

All this waiting is just making me antsy and anxious! I wish hubby would finally get home, so we can find food. That might help relieve some of this nervousness.

Sinn

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
sinn
"If you’re a freak like me, Wave your flag! If you’re a freak like me, Get off your ass! It’s our time now, To let it all hang out!" I am a recovering English major, closet bibliophile, breve addicted, zombie lover with a rockabilly and heavy metal fetish.
View my complete profile

Followers